Pipeline uses 2 executors when changing node

조회수 17회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Andreas Tscharner

읽지 않음,
2017. 5. 19. 오전 9:32:0517. 5. 19.
받는사람 Jenkins Users
Hello World,

Our setup:
* Jenkins 2.32.2 on Debian Linux
libvirt Plugin for Jenkins
* 8 VMs on the same server, running Windows 7, building our software
KVM/QEMU VMs, using libvirt
labelled "build"
* 4 Ubuntu machines containing 2 VMs each (=8) running Windows 10,
testing our software
KVM/QEMU VMs, using libvirt
labelled "aat"

Now I created a pipeline which starts at a "build" node. It runs there
and displays "part of ...".
Now at some point in the pipeline I want to switch to an "aat" node for
testing; I use the step command "build 'SmokeTest'"). It switches to one
of the "aat" nodes (displaying "part of ...") and then the actual job
(SmokeTest) starts at a second "aat" node. The job at the first "aat"
node is just waiting.

How can I make sure that only one "aat" node is being used?

TIA and best regards
Andreas
--
Andreas Tscharner <sterne...@gmail.com>
"Intruder on level one. All Aliens please proceed to level one."

Andreas Tscharner

읽지 않음,
2017. 5. 25. 오전 7:06:3217. 5. 25.
받는사람 Jenkins Users
On 19.05.2017 15:31, Andreas Tscharner wrote:
> Hello World,

Hello again,

I found the solution.
> Now I created a pipeline which starts at a "build" node. It runs there
> and displays "part of ...".
> Now at some point in the pipeline I want to switch to an "aat" node for

I switched to that aat node using "agent { label 'aat' }"; that worked,
but the job itself was also marked to work only on a node with label
aat, so I think it then switched again.
If I just skipped the "agent" statement, it worked (one job) as expected.

Best regards
Andreas
--
Andreas Tscharner sterne...@gmail.com
Der entscheidende Vorteil eines Chats gegenueber einem normalen Telefon-