Pipeline SCM trigger breaks

已查看 9 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Stefan.R...@tk.de

未读,
2020年5月14日 10:47:392020/5/14
收件人 jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have configured a multibranch pipeline (declarative), which checks out several git repositories and has pollSCM('') configured:

I deleted and recreated the build for branch 'int'. The first two builds were triggered by branch indexing and manually by me.
The 'Git Polling Log' from yesterday shows "Changes found" at the end of the polling log.
Build #3 was successfully triggered yesterday, right after polling had run.

Nothing changed in the meantime, but since then all calls to
('TKeasy/arbeitgeberbeitrag' is one of the repositories, that were checked out by the pipeline and polled for changes)
don't trigger a new polling.
Instead I get
No git jobs using repository: https://github.tk-online.net/TKeasy/arbeitgeberbeitrag and branches: int
No Git consumers using SCM API plugin for: https://github.tk-online.net/TKeasy/arbeitgeberbeitrag

"View Configuration" shows, that "poll SCM" is still checked.

Logging output shows no "Triggering the polling of…", after
Received notification from 10.252.62.17 https://jenkins.dst.tk-inline.net:8181/git/notifyCommit for uri = https://github.tk-online.net/TKeasy/arbeitgeberbeitrag ; sha1 = null ; branches = [int]

For other branches, the polling is triggered successfully.

Does anyone have a hint, how to trace down the cause of this issue further?

Thanks and best regards
Stefan

回复全部
回复作者