threadExecutorNumber must be at least 1 error with JIRA plugin v3.04 and Jenkins v2.138.2

David Brown

Nov 2, 2018, 12:30:49 PM11/2/18
to Jenkins Users
Hello. I'm facing an issue with the JIRA plugin. Associated cases are correctly getting updated but the JIRA Issue links in build Changelog are not rendering correctly as hyplerlinks. As a first step in trying to debug this I have tried "Validate Settings" in the JIRA section of Manage Jenkins > Configure System but this fails with an error message "threadExecutorNumber must be at least 1". It seems there is a new parameter "Thread Executor Size" (defaults to 10, I have tried a few other values but these make no difference to my error message) but I can see no option to specify the Thread Executor Number. Can anyone help please? Regards, David

David Brown

Nov 2, 2018, 12:36:46 PM11/2/18
to Jenkins Users
Apologies, plugin version should read JIRA plugin v3.0.4