Automated jenkins setup

Wolfgang Gerlach

Jun 5, 2020, 5:34:59 PM6/5/20
to Jenkins Users
Hi,

I would like to start a Jenkins server within a docker-compose environment, and would like to have the setup and creation of a single
user and a token to be automated. I am ok with using the Jenkins API, but did not find a way to skip the need for manual Jenkins setup and token generation via web UI. Any help would be appreciated.

Wolfgang

Slide

Jun 5, 2020, 7:27:16 PM6/5/20
to Jenkins User Mailing List