Parallel pipeline builds

krish

Aug 8, 2018, 3:48:10 PM8/8/18
to Jenkins Users
I need to run a stage in Jenkinsfile along with shared library pipeline, The reason is, i need to import 2 libraries into jenkinsfile, I tried run the stage in reference to those 2 libraries in my shared lib pipeline, its giving an error: java.lang.NullPointerException ; is there a way i can refer 2 different libraries inside my shared library pipeline or is there a way i can run one stage in Jenkinsfile along with shared library pipeline.

thanks for the help, please let me know if there is such kind of pattern to define.