Confluence maintenance window tomorrow (2017-06-07) from 15:30 - 17:30 UTC

3 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

R. Tyler Croy

no leída,
6 jun 2017, 6:48:32 p.m.6/6/2017
para in...@lists.jenkins-ci.org,jenkins...@googlegroups.com,jenkin...@googlegroups.com

We're planning to perform a Confluence upgrade tomorrow in a maintenance window
between 15:30 and 17:30 UTC (8:30 - 10:30 PDT).

The ticket tracking this work is:
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/INFRA-1201

This is related to, and a continuation of, the work we did previously in April
to get Confluence more up to date
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/INFRA-325

Please join #jenkins-infra on Freenode for any questions, and as per usual I
will send an all clear once the migration is complete.

Cheers
- R. Tyler Croy

Code: <https://github.com/rtyler>
Chatter: <https://twitter.com/agentdero>
xmpp: rty...@jabber.org

% gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 1426C7DC3F51E16F
signature.asc

R. Tyler Croy

no leída,
7 jun 2017, 1:33:03 p.m.7/6/2017
para in...@lists.jenkins-ci.org,jenkins...@googlegroups.com,jenkin...@googlegroups.com
(replies inline)

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017, R. Tyler Croy wrote:

> We're planning to perform a Confluence upgrade tomorrow in a maintenance window
> between 15:30 and 17:30 UTC (8:30 - 10:30 PDT).
>
> The ticket tracking this work is:
> https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/INFRA-1201

Just a heads up, this window is taking longer than we had hoped as some
migrations timed out when running.

I'm optimistic that we'll be wrapping this up in the next 30-45 minutes
signature.asc

R. Tyler Croy

no leída,
7 jun 2017, 2:32:31 p.m.7/6/2017
para in...@lists.jenkins-ci.org,jenkin...@googlegroups.com,jenkins...@googlegroups.com

The wiki is back online, but some users may have difficulty logging in with
fresh sessions. Confluence is still syncing user data from LDAP and is likely
going to be doing so for the next couple hours.
signature.asc
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar