Cannot register, post anonymously on Jenkins Wiki

Anne van der Bom

Apr 5, 2017, 9:33:38 AM4/5/17
to Jenkins Users
Hi there,

I wanted to post a question regarding the Paremeterized Scheduler Plugin here:

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Parameterized+Scheduler+Plugin

I don't have a login, but according to the text on the screen, you can post anonymously. But when I try I get a 403-forbidden.

So I click on the 'Sign up' link: https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/signup.action, which redirects me to https://accounts.jenkins.io/ But on that page I can not find an option to register anywhere.

What am I supposed to do to post on the jenkins wiki?

thanks in advance for any help.

R. Tyler Croy

Apr 5, 2017, 2:06:02 PM4/5/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
(replies inline)
Posting comments to the wiki is not the right place to get help with any
particular plugin or feature of Jenkins. Please ask your question on this
mailing list.

- R. Tyler Croy

Code: <https://github.com/rtyler>
Chatter: <https://twitter.com/agentdero>
xmpp: rty...@jabber.org

% gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 1426C7DC3F51E16F
signature.asc