Scheduled infrastructure maintenance window June 14 00:00 UTC

R. Tyler Croy

Jun 8, 2016, 7:22:06 PM6/8/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, jenkins...@googlegroups.com, in...@lists.jenkins-ci.org
Consider this notice that there will be a scheduled maintenance window June 14th
00:00 UTC or June 13th 16:00 PDT for project infrastructure.

This is a followup window to try to get JIRA upgraded, which we punted during
last week's maintenance window.

The work is tracked in this ticket
(https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/INFRA-725), and should only affect
availability of issues.jenkins-ci.org for about an hour.

Please bear with any service interruptions during this time :)

- R. Tyler Croy

Code: <https://github.com/rtyler>
Chatter: <https://twitter.com/agentdero>

% gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 3F51E16F
signature.asc

R. Tyler Croy

Jun 13, 2016, 6:15:17 PM6/13/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, jenkins...@googlegroups.com, in...@lists.jenkins-ci.org
Reminder, this will be happening in about 45 minutes
signature.asc

R. Tyler Croy

Jun 13, 2016, 8:13:09 PM6/13/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, in...@lists.jenkins-ci.org, jenkins...@googlegroups.com
(replies inline)

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016, R. Tyler Croy wrote:

> Reminder, this will be happening in about 45 minutes

issues.jenkins-ci.org is back online with JIRA 7.1.7, wheee!

The majority of the maintenance window was actually taking a full backup, once
that was completed the upgrade process only took about 10 minutes!

I'll be lingering on #jenkins-infra for another hour or two to make sure things
are performing as they should.
signature.asc

Björn Pedersen

Jun 14, 2016, 6:57:06 AM6/14/16