Scheduled infrastructure maintenance window June 3 00:00 UTC

R. Tyler Croy

Jun 1, 2016, 5:43:55 PM6/1/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, jenkins...@googlegroups.com, in...@lists.jenkins-ci.org

Consider this notice that there will be a scheduled maintenance window June 3rd
00:00 UTC or June 2nd 16:00 PDT for project infrastructure.

The work is tracked in this ticket
(https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/INFRA-731) and should last between 1-2
hours.

Please bear with any service interruptions during this time :)

Cheers
- R. Tyler Croy

Code: <https://github.com/rtyler>
Chatter: <https://twitter.com/agentdero>

% gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 3F51E16F
signature.asc

R. Tyler Croy

Jun 2, 2016, 7:12:05 PM6/2/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, in...@lists.jenkins-ci.org, jenkins...@googlegroups.com
(replies inline)

On Wed, 01 Jun 2016, R. Tyler Croy wrote:

> Consider this notice that there will be a scheduled maintenance window June 3rd
> 00:00 UTC or June 2nd 16:00 PDT for project infrastructure.
>
> The work is tracked in this ticket
> (https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/INFRA-731) and should last between 1-2
> hours.

This work is beginning, some services may be periodically on/off-line for the
next couple hours.
signature.asc

R. Tyler Croy

Jun 2, 2016, 9:06:23 PM6/2/16

On Thu, 02 Jun 2016, R. Tyler Croy wrote:

> (replies inline)
>
> On Wed, 01 Jun 2016, R. Tyler Croy wrote:
>

> > Consider this notice that there will be a scheduled maintenance window June 3rd
> > 00:00 UTC or June 2nd 16:00 PDT for project infrastructure.
> >
> > The work is tracked in this ticket
> > (https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/INFRA-731) and should last between 1-2
> > hours.
>

> This work is beginning, some services may be periodically on/off-line for the
> next couple hours.

Work is still on-going. I have had to punt the JIRA upgrade until next week
unfortunately, and am slowly working my way through the various security
updates in our various datacenters >_<
signature.asc

R. Tyler Croy

Jun 2, 2016, 9:35:30 PM6/2/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, in...@lists.jenkins-ci.org, jenkins...@googlegroups.com

Any we're done, closing out INFRA-731
(https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/INFRA-731)

Tune in next week for when we, hopefully, roll out that JIRA 7 upgrade.
signature.asc