Jenkins JIRA account access

Robert Simon

Jun 1, 2016, 1:13:17 PM6/1/16
to Jenkins Users
Hi,

my account (robsimon) for the Jenkins JIRA (https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa) stopped working. I tried to reset the password however it appears that I forgot to update my email address so I cannot access any password update. The reset password page (https://accounts.jenkins.io/passwordReset) also offers to solve this by writing to the team and there is no email or online form provided to do this.

My questions:
* have the JIRA passwords recently being reset as I store mine in a password fault and didn't change it
* how can I reach the password reset team to recover my account (robsimon)

Thanks,
Robert

R. Tyler Croy

Jun 1, 2016, 1:29:34 PM6/1/16
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
(replies inline)
The account (accounts.jenkins.io) had an old java.net email associated with it.
I have changed it to reflect use the notification email that was set in JIRA
(which was actually different).

You should receive a password reset shortly at the email address that was
configured in JIRA.

- R. Tyler Croy

Code: <https://github.com/rtyler>
Chatter: <https://twitter.com/agentdero>

% gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 3F51E16F
signature.asc

Robert Simon

Jun 1, 2016, 2:20:47 PM6/1/16
to Jenkins Users
Thanks a lot for the quick resolution of this problem. I got access to my account.

Robert