Jenkins can not connect to Gitlab on Kubernetes

Đỗ Tuấn

Aug 7, 2019, 11:17:51 AM8/7/19
to Jenkins Users
I use Kubernetes deployment to deploy Gitlab and Jenkins images. On Kubernetes, I create ingress for gitlab serivce  and custom url for this ingress.
But when create CICD, Jenkins project config source version control type Gitlab can not see Gitlab repository url. Also I add host alias for Gitlab url on jenkins /etc/hosts file.
It always show
Failed to connect to repository : Command "git ls-remote -h xxx.git HEAD" returned status code 128:
stdout:
stderr: fatal: unable to access 'xxx.git/': The requested URL returned error: 502