How to export data of successfull build to excel

dursun...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2017, 10:47:50 AM7/31/17
to Jenkins Users
Hello,

I wanted to know whether it is possible to export certain data from jenkins to excel when a build is successful. The excel data is saved in a specific directory and has 3 columns. The email-adress (column 1)  of the owner of the successful build, the name of the task (column 2) and 100 points (column 3) should get exported from the jenkins build to the excel file.

How can I do this? Do you have any advices? I would be very thankful :)

Richard Ginga

Jul 31, 2017, 10:59:06 AM7/31/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
i did something similar to gather build time info and it was simply to append to some accessible .csv file in a shell or batch script :)

Dick Ginga
Build Engineer

dursun...@gmail.com

Richard Ginga

Jul 31, 2017, 2:59:20 PM7/31/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
As I remember, we wrote a perl script to append a line containing dozens of step timings from out builds to the end of the file. but this should work:

echo "$OWNER, $TASK, 100" >> some-network-path/Test.dat

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/1a925865-fdb2-488a-ae26-2d3c2036bf93%40googlegroups.com.