Jenkins version 2.168 cannot install Pipeline plug

潘润欢

Nov 27, 2019, 10:58:18 PM11/27/19
to Jenkins Users
Thank you very much for checking, this is my current question. I use jenkins to package the same piece of code, but I found that because of using different Jenkins, the packaged code will have circular dependencies.

So I wanted to reduce the jenkins version to 2.168, but found that the Pipeline plugin could not be installed.

Two different jenkins versions are the latest version and 2.168 version. Jenkins packaged in version 2.168 will not have circular dependency problems.