How do I restart the pipeline on the same slave node that it was launched on earlier?

unli...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2020, 12:18:45 PM11/19/20
to Jenkins Users
How do I restart the pipeline on the same slave node that it was launched on earlier?
Currently, when executing" Restart from stage", the pipeline can be restarted on any other slave node where there is no data from previous stages of its execution, which makes it impossible to use"Restart from stage". Is there a setting or plugin that runs "Restart from stage" ONLY on the same slave node where the pipeline was originally launched?
Thank you for your ideas on how to resolve this issue.

christop...@googlemail.com

Nov 20, 2020, 2:45:42 AM11/20/20
to Jenkins Users
I don't know an answer to your question but I have other ideas.
Instead of running on the same slave you could find a way to access the data created previously.
Either by accessing the same workspace or by transferring data from the previous build by CopyArtifacts or stash/unstash or any other solution (there could be many....).