global option to always build with clean a workspace when using pipelines

sleipnir

Mar 6, 2017, 7:22:15 PM3/6/17
to Jenkins Users
Hi

I want to start building with a clean workspace in my pipelines, and I can't find a way to do it globally.
I did a bit of research, and saw the step 'deleteDir()' is the proposed way of doing it.
My problem with that is I need to add a call to this step for every nodes (I have parralel work and several stages) and it leads to a deleteDir() clutter in my Jenkins files.

Is there a better way that I missed to always build from scratch ? (using pipelines and organization folders in my case)

Thanks