How to add link in Jenkins workspace?

Pranesh Anandhan

Nov 14, 2017, 4:04:40 AM11/14/17
to Jenkins Users
Hi,

In Jenkins workspace, I have some build report in different jobs and I need to customize all jobs reports in a single job to access the reports there, so I need to add a link in job workspace   http://prntscr.com/ha6yqw like this. how can I add manual links in workspace Jenkins? are any plugin is available in Jenkins?

Victor Martinez

Nov 14, 2017, 10:15:10 AM11/14/17
to Jenkins Users
Couple of  ideas:
- Plugin based: you can edit the Build Dashboard view using https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Groovy+Postbuild+Plugin but it's only in the build view, so I'm not sure whether you can use it to edit the Job Dashboard.
- No plugin: you can edit the Job Dashboard view by editing the description and add the html format as you want, bear in mind you need to set  the Markup Format as HTML

Cheers