Static Analysis Collector Plugin and Pipelines

已查看 243 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ingmar Wirths

未读,
2018年2月7日 15:55:462018/2/7
收件人 jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I would like to use the Static Analysis Collector Plugin with my
Jenkins pipeline project.

Can I do that? If so, how?

The only hint I found that the Static Analysis Collector Plugin might
support pipelines is on the release notes for 1.49:

Added trend graph support for pipelines (JENKINS-31202, thanks to
Benjamin Fuchs for the help!)

That looks promising; however, I was unable to find documentation on
the pipeline steps regarding the Static Analysis Collector Plugin.

So, how should I proceed?

Cheers~

Ullrich Hafner

未读,
2018年2月7日 17:30:512018/2/7
收件人 Jenkins Users

Am 07.02.2018 um 16:12 schrieb Ingmar Wirths <iwi...@bry-it.com>:

Hello,

I would like to use the Static Analysis Collector Plugin with my
Jenkins pipeline project.

Can I do that? If so, how?

yes.

step([$class: 'AnalysisPublisher‘])

I have no idea why this step is not shown in the Snippet Generator…

The only hint I found that the Static Analysis Collector Plugin might
support pipelines is on the release notes for 1.49:

Added trend graph support for pipelines (JENKINS-31202, thanks to
Benjamin Fuchs for the help!)

That looks promising; however, I was unable to find documentation on
the pipeline steps regarding the Static Analysis Collector Plugin.

So, how should I proceed?

Cheers~

signature.asc

Ingmar Wirths

未读,
2018年2月12日 09:46:182018/2/12
收件人 jenkins...@googlegroups.com
This syntax is new to me:

step([$class: 'AnalysisPublisher‘])

I've been searching in the Jenkins documentation, but I couldn't find
an explanation for it. It looks like it enables me to call an arbitrary
Java method. Is this correct?

However, there are still questions:
1. How do I specify the method to be called?
2. How do I pass method parameters?
3. What are the preconditions / limitations of this syntax?

If there is documentation on this syntax and I've just missed it I
would appreciate a link.

Cheers~
> msgid/jenkinsci-users/ECF4A3AF-48FF-4B4A-9E52-
> BBB851C99A18%40gmail.com.

Ingmar Wirths

未读,
2018年2月15日 08:55:162018/2/15
收件人 jenkins...@googlegroups.com
I'm still looking for an explanation for below syntax, but haven't
received an answer yet. Maybe I shouldn't have changed the subject; I
now reverted the subject back to the original one.

Brian Ray

未读,
2018年5月7日 17:33:432018/5/7
收件人 Jenkins Users
Documentation for the step step and indeed its usage with the AnalysisPublisher step as well is here. The former is a bridge in pipeline to plugin-provided steps that have not yet been enhanced with their own pipeline-friendly symbolic steps.

Brian
已删除帖子

Brian Ray

未读,
2018年5月7日 17:37:352018/5/7
收件人 Jenkins Users
My wording at the end should probably be "not yet been ehnanced with their own pipeline-friendly symbolic step API."

Brian
回复全部
回复作者
转发