Parsing POM take a long time after rename Jenkins slave name

tiendungitd

Aug 9, 2017, 4:07:40 AM8/9/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
In jenkins, when I go to manage node, and rename a slave node like server8.1
to server 8.2, still the same server, then I try to build, the job build
take a lot of time at parsing POM step, around 6-8mins, even I already build
this job before with slave name server 8.1, it's mean this server slave
already have dependencies. Next build job, it run normaly. Does anyone know
what Jenkins did in parsing POM step, what they copied from master?