Jenkins Ansible Tower Plugin pipeline code to trigger job template

rohit verma

Jun 13, 2018, 1:07:12 PM6/13/18
to Jenkins Users
Dears, I want to trigger an Ansible job template from Jenkins and i have installed the Ansible plugin and Ansible tower plugin. I saw the pipeline code that can be used to trigger the job template but it requires the ansible tower server to be configured somewhere in Jenkins. I tried to add the server through the manage jenkins > configuration > under the ansible option > added the name, server address and the npa user. When i test the connection it give me a success so there are no issues with the network and ports however when i save this configuration it gives an error.

If anyone from you have done the similar thing in Jenkins via ansible tower plugin and via pipeline code of it, it would be really helpful if he/she can tell me how to achieve this?