Subversion plugin problem

Michael Vrencur - NOAA Affiliate

Aug 15, 2019, 1:11:57 PM8/15/19
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to install jenkins and ran into a Subversion plugin problem.
I was referencing this guide -
https://www.linuxtechi.com/install-configure-jenkins-on-centos-7-rhel-7/
and everything was working fine.

> [#]$ rpm -qa | grep -i jenkins
> jenkins-2.176.2-1.1.noarch

However, when I attempt to "Install suggested plugins", all the plugins
install except Subversion.

I can download the subversion.hpi (version 2.12.2) from here
http://updates.jenkins-ci.org/download/plugins/subversion/ but it takes
a long while to connect.

I see this in the /var/log/jenkins/jenkins.log:

> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Failed to load
> http://updates.jenkins-ci.org/download/plugins/subversion/2.12.2/subversion.hpi
> to /var/lib/jenkins/plugins/subversion.jpi.tmp
>     at
> hudson.model.UpdateCenter$UpdateCenterConfiguration.download(UpdateCenter.java:1181)
>     ... 7 more
> Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

Any suggestions on how to get around this issue?

Thanks,
Mike

--
Michael Vrencur
Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) Supporting NOAA