"Added a missed class for missing class telemetry"

red 888

Jul 17, 2020, 11:40:01 AM7/17/20
to Jenkins Users
Im trying to run the test harness and im seeing a ton of these warnings

This says resolved but Im seeing it on "org.jenkins-ci.main:jenkins-war:2.235"

# build.gradle
apply plugin
: 'groovy'

ext
{

    jobDslVersion
= '1.77'
}

sourceSets
{
    jobs
{
        groovy
{
            srcDirs
'jobs'
            compileClasspath
+= main.compileClasspath

}
        compileClasspath
+= sourceSets.main.output
        runtimeClasspath
+= sourceSets.main.output

}
}

repositories
{
    maven
{
        url
'https://repo.jenkins-ci.org/public/'

}
    jcenter
()
}

configurations
{
    testPlugins
{}

    testCompile
{
        exclude
group: 'xalan'
        exclude
group: 'xerces'

}
}

dependencies
{
    compile
"org.apache.ivy:ivy:2.5.0"
    testCompile
"org.spockframework:spock-core:1.3-groovy-2.4"

// Jenkins Test Harness
    testCompile
"org.jenkins-ci.main:jenkins-test-harness:2.64"
    testCompile
"org.jenkins-ci.main:jenkins-war:2.235"

// Job DSL plugin including dependencies
    compile
"org.jenkins-ci.plugins:job-dsl-core:${jobDslVersion}"
    testCompile
"org.jenkins-ci.plugins:job-dsl:${jobDslVersion}"
    testCompile
"org.jenkins-ci.plugins:job-dsl:${jobDslVersion}@jar"
    testCompile
"org.jenkins-ci.plugins:structs:1.20@jar"
    testCompile
"org.jenkins-ci.plugins:script-security:1.73@jar"

// Jenkins plugins to install
    testPlugins
"org.jenkins-ci.plugins:ghprb:1.31.4"
    testPlugins
"com.coravy.hudson.plugins.github:github:1.19.0"
}

task resolveTestPlugins
(type: Copy) {

from configurations.testPlugins

into new File(sourceSets.test.output.resourcesDir, 'test-dependencies')
    include
"*.hpi"
    include
"*.jpi"

    doLast
{

def baseNames = source.collect { it.name[0..it.name.lastIndexOf('.')-1] }

new File(destinationDir, 'index').setText(baseNames.join("\n"), "UTF-8")

}
}

test
{
    dependsOn tasks
.resolveTestPlugins
    inputs
.files sourceSets.jobs.groovy.srcDirs

// set build directory for Jenkins test harness
    systemProperty
'buildDirectory', project.buildDir.absolutePath
}

Baptiste Mathus

Aug 13, 2020, 5:39:24 AM8/13/20
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Looks like more a question for the dev list?
What are you trying to do more precisely?

fakemai...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2020, 11:31:47 AM8/18/20
to Jenkins Users
I just want to not see these warnings without having to filter out all other warning output

In my build.gradle I have to set events 'standard_out' because if I do showStandardStreams true  to see everything these warnings make the output literally unreadable

This makes it hard to use the test harness and see useful error/warning messages for my actual scripts