Help me fix bug https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-62343 in gitlab-branch-source-plugin

Viacheslav Dubrovskyi

Oct 13, 2020, 8:24:08 AM10/13/20
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi All.

I'm new in jenkins plugin development. But I'm trying to fix
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-62343 in
gitlab-branch-source-plugin. It's blocker for use plugin.

And I can't understand at all how getting Jenkinsfile is implemented in
this plugin. :(

According the documentation
https://github.com/jenkinsci/scm-api-plugin/blob/master/docs/implementation.adoc
: -

"You should consider whether it makes sense for change request like
things to extend the same base class you used for branch and tag like
thing or whether you should extend from SCMHead directly. In either case
you should implement the ChangeRequestSCMHead2 mix-in interface."

But in this plugin, this interface is not used at all. And I can't
figure out where to look for the error.

Please help me.

--
WBR,