Workspace clean-up killed jobs

David Aldrich

Nov 27, 2017, 3:46:04 AM11/27/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Two of our declarative script jobs have failed for similar reasons.  The jobs normally run with no problem.  We are running Jenkins 2.91.

The jobs take several hours to complete.  Each one failed part way through and gave the following message in its console log:

ERROR: missing workspace /data/hudsonuser/workspace/<job_name>_trunk on <node>

The Jenkins system log shows this message that is coincident with the failure:

Nov 26, 2017 9:04:34 PM INFO hudson.model.AsyncPeriodicWork$1 run
Started Workspace clean-up
Nov 26, 2017 9:04:50 PM WARNING jenkins.branch.WorkspaceLocatorImpl locate
JENKINS-34564 path sanitization ineffective when using legacy Workspace Root Directory ‘${ITEM_ROOTDIR}/workspace’; switch to ${JENKINS_HOME}/workspace/${ITEM_FULLNAME} as in JENKINS-8446 / JENKINS-21942

What is going on here and how should I fix it?

Best regards

David

Sarfroz Basha

May 2, 2019, 4:11:53 AM5/2/19
to Jenkins Users
Hi,

I am also facing same error. Have you found anything regarding this error. Please share the solution.

Regards,
Sarfroz

David Aldrich

May 2, 2019, 4:29:50 AM5/2/19