Web hook is Poking but not Building

Sujeet Kumar Padhi

Jan 12, 2018, 7:52:43 AM1/12/18
to Jenkins Users
I have created Jenkins Pipeline Project and added the web hook to the GitHub Repo.
Wherever I push something on the master branch, build is getting triggered automatically on Jenkins.
But, when I make some commits to the other branches, the build is not getting triggered.

In logs I can see it is receiving the request and poking as well, but it does not trigger.

Received PUSH for https://github.com/sujeetkp/JenkinsPipeline from 192.30.252.34 ⇒ http://35.196.29.212:8080/github-webhook/
Jan 12, 2018 12:43:39 PM INFO org.jenkinsci.plugins.github.webhook.subscriber.DefaultPushGHEventSubscriber onEvent
Received PushEvent for https://github.com/sujeetkp/JenkinsPipeline from 192.30.252.36 ⇒ http://35.196.29.212:8080/github-webhook/
Jan 12, 2018 12:43:39 PM INFO org.jenkinsci.plugins.github.webhook.subscriber.DefaultPushGHEventSubscriber$1 run
Poked Pileline-12th-Jan-SCM

Note: It was working fine earlier, but now it has stopped working suddenly.

I am not sure how to troubleshoot.