Problem with Jenkins behind Apache

Jon Schewe

Jul 12, 2014, 11:56:45 PM7/12/14
to jenkinsci-users
I read the documentation on setting up Jenkins behind Apache and finally got rid of the warning about the reverse proxy being setup wrong. That was fixed by putting my configuration for Jenkins directly inside the VirtualHost directive. Once I did that, the warning went away. However now I've got the problem that the login isn't working. When I try and login I get the following:

HTTP ERROR 404

Problem accessing /jenkins//j_acegi_security_check. Reason:

    Not Found

Powered by Jetty://

Any ideas?

Connecting to Jenkins directly outside of Apache works just fine.

Jon Schewe

Jul 13, 2014, 12:00:58 AM7/13/14
to jenkinsci-users

Akup

Jan 25, 2018, 4:15:30 PM1/25/18
to Jenkins Users
Hi Jon,

I facing the similar issue. After installing Jenkins, my page redirects to http://<IP_ADDR>:8080/j_acegi_security_check. I could see that you found the solution in the below link but the link is not working now. Could you please help me new link or steps to solve it.

Thanks,
Akhi

Victor Martinez

Jan 25, 2018, 5:07:23 PM1/25/18