Read email content

My Mail

May 31, 2018, 6:02:48 AM5/31/18
to Jenkins Users

Hi,

I found ‘POLL MAILBOX TRIGGER PLUGIN’, as I understand it can search for specific words in subject and/or contain of the mail.

It can also download an attachment.

Is there any way to read the entire content/body of mail and save in a file by Jenkins.

Best Regards,

Zachi

Srinivasan RK

May 20, 2020, 10:13:25 AM5/20/20
to Jenkins Users
Hello,

I know the question you put is couple of years back and not sure if you are still using the plugin.

I am in a similar situation. I am having issues with downloading attachments which I don't see on my servers after the build. To overcome, I tried making the attachment content inline and read the pmt_content for writing it to a file via script, but due to OS limitation, the entire body can't be read into variable. I am stuck and there seems no response from the creator of the plugin and looks like it is orphan.

Appreciate if you can share your setup of getting attachments.

Btw. I have deployed Jenkins on WebLogic and running the plugin again O365

Thanks

Srini