Test aborted

cmauto...@gmail.com

May 16, 2018, 7:44:12 AM5/16/18
to Jenkins Users
Hi,
I'm using Jenkins to run my automation tests.
Sometimes the job is fail because of one of the tests is "Aborted" and it cause the all job to stop and fail
while debugging it I saw the test is Aborted because of "Thread was being aborted" exception which sometimes it's hapend and other times it's not

1. How can I change the job to continue after one test is Aborted?
2. There is a solution for this threads issue?

Thanks!

Victor Martinez

May 23, 2018, 4:24:49 PM5/23/18
to Jenkins Users
Can you elaborate it a bit more? Is that something you see in the build output or jenkins itself? Can you reproduce it locally using the same environment/setup as you do within Jenkins? Can you also explain what research have you done already? The whole stacktrace might help to know further. Have you seen that error in the past? Any updates recently in the Jenkins ecosystem? There are several questions but without much context it's hard to help you with.

Cheers