Avoid activation of github webhook for pipeline shared library in the application job

Evgenii Pomnikov

Mar 18, 2017, 9:42:31 PM3/18/17
to Jenkins Users
Hi!

We call pipeline shared libraries in our Jenkinsfile via standard clause: "@Library('pipeline-library') _" and noticed that github plugin automatically activates webhooks for shared library repository as well as for application one. We don't need to have webhook for shared library in the application job, so is there any way to activate webhooks automatically for application repository only in pipeline job?

Looking forward for your answer.
Have a nice day!
---

Cuong Tran

Mar 21, 2017, 11:01:33 PM3/21/17
to Jenkins Users
I haven't tried this yet but can you add the "Don't trigger a build on commit notifications" in the scm configuration of the library definition?