Manual Step in Pipeline

Penugonda chenna reddy

Apr 10, 2018, 7:58:16 AM4/10/18
to Jenkins Users
we are using jenkins 2.0 pipeline for the complex project build. We have the following stages:
  1) Checkout
  2) Compile
  3) Deliver to Artifactory
  4) System Testing Manual
  5) Release Promotion

in 4 th step we want to upload the test artifacts such as System Test Cases Results in an .csv or .xml format and the release promotion also needs manager permissions to promote the binaries to Release in Artifactory.
We got stuck how to implement to upload a file in 4th step using "input" in pipeline.  In 4th step. it should have a provision to upload system testing output to jenkins.

We seek your help in understanding how to do the above.