Is CIFS host configuration as code (groovy script) possible?

Ewelina Wilkosz

Feb 23, 2017, 3:57:19 AM2/23/17
to Jenkins Users
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to configure Jenkins as code - so I'm using descriptors to configure plugins in groovy script. And I'm having problems with configuring CIFS host, can't find the proper descriptor in https://github.com/jenkinsci/publish-over-cifs-plugin. I will maybe try to implement something on my own, but since I've just started working with that I wanted to check with you if

a) is there anyone already working on that/solved that
b) is the descriptor available and I'm just blind

thanks in advance!

BR
Ewelina

Ewelina Wilkosz