freeze that doesn't work for Jobs in the subfolder

sharmil kumar

Feb 5, 2020, 4:25:45 PM2/5/20
to Jenkins Users
Hi,

   In the jenkins-jobs repo I have a few jobs defined in the jobs/subjobs folder. When trying to freeze one of those jobs, they're not selectable in the drop-down list for freezable jobs(example jobs within the subjobs folder) .Jobs that are not in that folder, do appear and are freezable. The folder subjobs itself is available in the drop-down, but running the freeze job on it does not freeze the jobs contained within that

// loop over jobs and list them
import com.cloudbees.hudson.plugins.folder.*
import jenkins.model.*
hudson.model.Hudson.instance.items.collect { it.getName() }.sort()

Would somebody help me to list all the jobs including the jobs within the subjobs folder.

James Nord

Feb 7, 2020, 8:43:47 PM2/7/20
to Jenkins Users
try allItems instead of items

sharmil kumar

Feb 9, 2020, 7:21:27 AM2/9/20
to Jenkins Users
tried allitems but it's not working

sharmil kumar

Feb 12, 2020, 5:46:00 AM2/12/20
to Jenkins Users
Can someone help me on this issue please