[Repo Plugin] Triggering a build that uses Docker build slaves

Matthew Michilot

Oct 7, 2019, 6:35:22 PM10/7/19
to Jenkins Users
Hello,

A problem we have with the Repo plugin is that it requires a preexisting workspace when polling. However, since we use Docker build slaves, the workspace isn't readily available because the build slaves aren't spawned during polling. With the workspace unavailable, the Repo plugin starts a build, regardless of changes to the repositories listed in the manifest.

Is there another approach or plugin that we can use that allows for polling multiple repositories using a single manifest file that doesn't involve a preexisting workspace?

Thank you,

Matthew