Google Season of Docs 2021 - Applications are open

Oleg Nenashev

Mar 9, 2021, 7:33:25 PM3/9/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com, JenkinsCI Developers
Hi all,

Google Season of Docs 2021 applications are now open. Application deadline is Mar 26th. All dates: https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/timeline

Do we want to participate in GSoD this year? I'd guess we do. For that we will need 2 org admins and a few potential mentors and project ideas (2020 ideas are here). If anyone is interested, please respond in this thread!

Best regards,
Oleg

Mark Waite

Mar 9, 2021, 8:15:45 PM3/9/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com, JenkinsCI Developers
I'd like to participate this year.  I'm willing to be one of the org admins and a mentor.

Vivek Sonar

Mar 9, 2021, 11:55:46 PM3/9/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hey I'd like to be mentor if possible.
I have written technical articles for many startups including Earthly.Dev, Fauna, SUSE Linux, LogRocket etc.

Here is my blog and protfolio feel free to go through it

https://blog.viveksonar.in

Best,
Vivek

Mark Waite

Mar 24, 2021, 3:19:59 PM3/24/21
to Jenkins Documentation
Thanks very much for being willing to mentor in Google Season of Docs.  We'd love to have your help.  We'll submit our application late in about 36 hours based on the content at https://www.jenkins.io/sigs/docs/gsod/2021/organization-proposal/ and the upcoming pull request that I'll be submitting to update that page based on our working outline we developed in the Docs office hours on Monday at 23:00 UTC.

Next office hours are tomorrow at 18:00 UTC.  You're welcome to join us in that session if the time works for you.

Mark Waite