group archives empty / banned content

James Nord

Aug 24, 2017, 6:39:16 AM8/24/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hi all,

the google archive for jenkinsc...@googlegroups.com is flagged as spammy.

Banned Content Warning
The group you are attempting to view (Jenkins Issues) has been identified as containing spam, malware, or other malicious content. Content in this group is now limited to view-only mode for those with access.
Group owners can request an appeal after they have taken steps to clean up potentially offensive content in the forum. For more information about content policies on Google Groups see our Help Center article on abuse and our Terms of Service.

And once you get past that the archive is empty.

On top of this the archive at markmail for the lists (issues / users) stopped some time in 2013 - and nabble stopped archiving issues in March.

See also this question from May.

Is it there?  The reason I ask is that I am sure that I raised a JIRA the other day - yet JIRA now says I did not and has no recollection of it.  Its done this before to me and I would love to prove that I am not going mad....

/James

Daniel Beck

Aug 24, 2017, 7:29:02 AM8/24/17
to Jenkins Developers

> On 24. Aug 2017, at 12:39, James Nord <jn...@cloudbees.com> wrote:
>
> Is it there? The reason I ask is that I am sure that I raised a JIRA the other day - yet JIRA now says I did not and has no recollection of it. Its done this before to me and I would love to prove that I am not going mad....

No; we no longer have this list. Google repeatedly banned our mailing lists a while back, and however we got the real lists back, 'issues' wasn't part of what was restored.

I consider it abandoned.