Maintainers/owners of github.com/jenkinsci/js-libs

Tom Fennelly

Mar 29, 2021, 6:49:15 AM3/29/21
to Jenkins Developers, Oleg Nenashev
Hi.

I've not been working on anything related to https://github.com/jenkinsci/js-libs for some time now (and not likely to do so for the foreseeable future) so it makes sense to reassign ownership/leadership to someone else.

Regards,

Tom.

Oleg Nenashev

Mar 30, 2021, 6:13:43 AM3/30/21
to Tom Fennelly, Jenkins Developers
Hi Tom,

Thanks a lot for the update! And what about other components? If you are a sole maintainer, would you like to put them for adoption?

Best wishes,
Oleg

Tom Fennelly

Mar 30, 2021, 1:25:36 PM3/30/21
to Oleg Nenashev, Jenkins Developers
Hey Oleg.

Yes, let's put up for adoption anything that should be adopted and I suppose we should delete/remove/deprecate/whatever the ones that are dead.

Based on yesterday's permissions PR, it seems like the list is very short:
  1. uithemes/uithemes-processor
  2. uithemes/uithemes-pom
I guess it needs to be established whether or not these plugins are in use at all?

Regards,

Tom.

Oleg Nenashev

Apr 2, 2021, 10:28:50 AM4/2/21
to Jenkins Developers
Thanks for the response Tom!
I have updated the GitHub metadata accordingly.