Adoption of Amazon ECR Plugin

Ivan Fernandez Calvo

Oct 13, 2016, 5:06:24 PM10/13/16
to Jenkins Developers, nicolas...@gmail.com
Hi guys,

I recently made a PR to Amazon ECR Plugin and I saw that it is in adoption, Could be posible to adopt it? currently I do not maintain any plugin but I made some contributions for few jenkinsci repositories

GitHub id: kuisathaverat
Jenkins infrastructure account id: ifernandezcalvo

Ivan Fernandez Calvo

Oct 27, 2016, 5:03:35 AM10/27/16
to Jenkins Developers
Also I would like to adopt SAML Plugin

Daniel Beck

Oct 27, 2016, 5:26:59 AM10/27/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, nicolas...@gmail.com
Request looks good. I added you as committer and made you default assignee. Please make sure to update wiki page etc., and (maybe?) batch change assignee of all the plugin's issues from Nicolas to you.

Thanks for taking over!

Ivan Fernandez Calvo

Oct 27, 2016, 9:59:19 AM10/27/16
to Jenkins Developers, m...@beckweb.net
Daniel,

So now I am the maintainer of Amazon ECR Plugin and SAML Plugin , isn't it?

Daniel Beck

Oct 27, 2016, 10:44:08 AM10/27/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, b...@benmccann.com

> On 27.10.2016, at 15:59, Ivan Fernandez Calvo <kuisat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Daniel,
>
> So now I am the maintainer of Amazon ECR Plugin and SAML Plugin , isn't it?

I only added you to Amazon ECR for now.

But now I clarified with Dan Tranter, who marked SAML Plugin as up for adoption, and got the confirmation that Ben McCann (cc'ed) is not currently maintaining the plugin.

So I'm adding you as committer now, and make you default assignee for new issues.

Remember to file the PRs for upload permission at https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/

Daniel

Ben McCann

Oct 27, 2016, 10:52:00 AM10/27/16
to Daniel Beck, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for taking over Daniel!

Daniel Beck

Oct 27, 2016, 10:53:41 AM10/27/16
to Ben McCann, Ivan Fernandez Calvo, jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 27.10.2016, at 16:51, Ben McCann <b...@benmccann.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for taking over Daniel!

Forwarding the thanks to Ivan who's going to do the actual work -- I just grant permissions ;-)

Ivan Fernandez Calvo

Nov 3, 2016, 9:36:57 AM11/3/16
to Jenkins Developers, b...@benmccann.com, kuisat...@gmail.com, m...@beckweb.net
Daniel,

Still I don't have the permissions to manage PR on SAML Plugin, Do I have to do something else?

Daniel Beck

Nov 3, 2016, 11:42:24 AM11/3/16
to Ivan Fernandez Calvo, Jenkins Developers, b...@benmccann.com

> On 03.11.2016, at 14:36, Ivan Fernandez Calvo <kuisat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Daniel,
>
> Still I don't have the permissions to manage PR on SAML Plugin, Do I have to do something else?

Weird, the bot didn't add you to the repo. I've done it again and now it worked.

Ivan Fernandez Calvo

Nov 5, 2016, 5:16:03 PM11/5/16
to Jenkins Developers, kuisat...@gmail.com, m...@beckweb.net
All works now, thanks