gradle-jpi-plugin dependency resolution patch

ajoh...@cloudbees.com

Jul 17, 2017, 4:28:19 PM7/17/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hello Jenkins devs,

About 3 weeks ago I spoke with Daniel Spilker about the gradle-jpi-plugin not picking up transitive dependencies. He submitted this PR which seems to fix the issue.

Partial pipeline support for the gradle-plugin is currently blocked for review/merge while waiting for this patch to be released. Writing this to ping Daniel and ask for help getting a merge of his gradle-jpi-plugin patch.

Thanks all,
- Alex Johnson (github: alexbrjo)

Ryan Campbell

Jul 24, 2017, 3:56:36 PM7/24/17
to Jenkins Developers
It would be awesome to merge this so that we can get better pipeline support for the gradle-plugin!