Locked out of account

Matt Murphy

Jun 16, 2020, 4:25:44 PM6/16/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

I cannot get into my account (password is not working), so I tried resetting it, but the email never comes.  I've checked spam, etc. and it's not there.  What's the process to unlock an account?  I need to fix a plugin and publish a new version.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Murphy

Jun 17, 2020, 6:55:25 AM6/17/20
to Jenkins Developers
I'm guessing my problem is related to the recent issues described in https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/jenkinsci-dev/3UvrCTflXGk/gWT_tH7VAgAJ, but I still do not have access to my account.  My user name is mattmurp if someone can please re-enable my account or reset my password, I would appreciate it.

Olblak

Jun 17, 2020, 7:36:42 AM6/17/20
to Jenkins Developers ML
Hi Matt,

I see that you account exist and it's using a major corporate domain name.
But it's not the same address that you are using here.

Could you send you me in private the first part (before @) of the email address

Maybe you changed your email address over the last months?