Pull request for Google Storage Plugin

Alexandra Goultiaeva

Sep 6, 2017, 10:33:54 AM9/6/17
to Jenkins Developers
I've submitted a pull request for Google Storage Plugin. Is there someone who can take a look?

I'm adding the ability to do substitutions to a field. I believe it was not there by omission, and there is an open bug asking for it.

Alexandra Goultiaeva

Sep 7, 2017, 3:33:55 PM9/7/17
to Jenkins Developers

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 9, 2017, 6:23:17 PM9/9/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,

Looks good to me.
If the maintainer is still active, you need to reach out to him to discuss the next steps

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev

P.S: Jenkins project uses JIRA as a main bugtracker, and non-JIRA issues do not get much attentiom from people who do not watch the plugin. Plugin maintainers can enable GitHub tickets if they really want though.