Customizing Build Items

Nikhil Bhoski

Jul 27, 2017, 10:31:43 AM7/27/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

I am new to Jenkins plugin writing . I have written a plugin to add new Item and new build step . However i would like to know if there is a way to exclude few build Items highlighted in blue below . I basically want only Build to be displayed once somebody selects my project type . I came close to ItemGroup Interface however could not find any specific way to achieve this . pls help .

Inline image 1

Regards
Nikhil

Oleg Nenashev

Jul 29, 2017, 6:22:21 AM7/29/17
to Jenkins Developers
There is no mages included. Hard to say anything