Please reassing plugins to Eficode

已查看 16 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ewelina Wilkosz

未读,
2020年12月22日 03:10:372020/12/22
收件人 Jenkins Developers

Hi!

Praqma is now a part of Eficode and we want to make sure all the plugins that are being maintained by my colleagues from both companies are getting the attention when the new issue comes.

For that reason I have created a new jenkins.io user - eficode - and I'd like to ask for help with changing the automatic assignee for a few plugins:

1. those that are currently automaticaly assigned to praqma (Praqma Support or Praqma Josra), I know of
and
and there might be more I am not aware of and would appreciate help with finding...

2. those that are maintained by my colleagues:

I will bring this thread to the attention of the colleagues that may need to approve the change but again - I would need someone to help me figure out the names for the plugins from point 2. (I know who claims to maintain it but I am not sure how it is configured in jira)

Potentially we'll also put some plugins up for adoption, but this now is the first step, when we try to make sure we have the right list :)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tim Jacomb

未读,
2020年12月22日 04:36:562020/12/22
收件人 Jenkins Developers
Hi Ewelina

I extracted the components from the Jira API:

➜  Documents cat jenkins-components.json | jq '.[] | {name, lead: .lead.name}' | grep -B 1 "praqma"
  "name": "clearcase-plugin",
  "lead": "praqma"
--
  "name": "clearcase-ucm-plugin",
  "lead": "praqma"
--
  "name": "codesonar-plugin",
  "lead": "praqma"
--
  "name": "config-rotator-plugin",
  "lead": "praqma"
--
  "name": "drmemory-plugin",
  "lead": "praqma"
--
  "name": "logging-plugin",
  "lead": "praqma"
--
  "name": "matrix-reloaded-plugin",
  "lead": "praqma"

I've changed the default assignee of the plugins that were previously assigned to praqma

Thanks
Tim

回复全部
回复作者