Jenkins Governance Meeting, April 07, 2021

Oleg Nenashev

Apr 6, 2021, 3:25:31 PM4/6/21
to Jenkins Developers
Hi all,

On Wednesday we will have the regular Jenkins governance meeting. As a reminder, now it happens at 8PM UTC in Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/91564716663?pwd=R3A2RDFGcU1wTVdoVTErYm1jNzVWdz09 . Everyone is welcome to participate in the meeting.

Current agenda items:
  • News
  • What’s next for the Hosting team? Onboarding more contributors
  • CLA Process updates
  • Jenkins contributor summit updates
Please feel free to suggest more agenda items here.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev

Oleg Nenashev

Apr 12, 2021, 7:34:19 AM4/12/21
to Jenkins Developers
Recording of the regular Jenkins Governance Meeting: https://youtu.be/ExvH4wu7nKQ . We discussed the recent news and the Jenkins 2.277.2 LTS Release, and then discussed changes in the Hosting team. Oleg Nenashev shared updates regarding the CLA process change and Jenkins treasury. Then we discussed the upcoming Jenkins contributor summit on June 25th. Agenda and meeting notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11Nr8QpqYgBiZjORplL_3Zkwys2qK1vEvK-NYyYa4rzg/edit#heading=h.dyhiz73iqw0v