Java Version on build-server for zap-plugin

JordanGS

Mar 10, 2017, 9:53:33 AM3/10/17
to Jenkins Developers
Just wanted to ask, how do i check which version of java (7 or 8) is being used to compile the project on the build server.

https://ci.jenkins.io/job/Plugins/job/zap-plugin/

Also, is it possible for me to configure it myself or would i need to an admin to configure it for me?

Thank you, cheers Goran.

Christopher Orr

Mar 10, 2017, 9:16:54 PM3/10/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

On Fri, 10 Mar 2017, at 15:53, JordanGS wrote:
Just wanted to ask, how do i check which version of java (7 or 8) is being used to compile the project on the build server.

In the Jenkinsfile you provided for this plugin, you seem to be specifying JDK 8:

Also, is it possible for me to configure it myself or would i need to an admin to configure it for me?

The preferred method is to use the `buildPlugin` Pipeline step that exists on ci.jenkins.io, which lets you configure the JDK version (among other things):

Regards,
Chris

JordanGS

Mar 13, 2017, 1:49:22 AM3/13/17