fixed SECURITY-1044

FAN DEAR

Aug 30, 2019, 5:22:32 PM8/30/19
to Jenkins Developers
hi admin,

First of all, I sincerely apologize.

I just fixed this issue. The latest version 1.32 has now been submitted.

I hope it meets users well.

Please cancel this warning!

jenkins-upload-pgyer-plugin.png

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 1, 2019, 3:06:11 PM9/1/19
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

We use configuration-as-code to manage update center warnings. In order to remove this warning for recent versions, you should submit a pull request to https://github.com/jenkins-infra/update-center2/blob/master/src/main/resources/warnings.json.
It might also make sense to amend the advisory https://jenkins.io/security/advisory/2019-04-03/ to indicate that the plugin is now fixed.

BR, Oleg

FAN DEAR

Sep 6, 2019, 8:07:14 AM9/6/19
to Jenkins Developers
Thank you very much.
According to your suggestion, I have modified and submitted the code.
Please check it. If there are no problems, I will release version 1.33.

在 2019年9月2日星期一 UTC+8上午3:06:11,Oleg Nenashev写道: