I see that there is a new version of blue ocean plugin. How do I upgrade?

Marlene Cote

Jun 1, 2020, 1:18:10 PM6/1/20
to Jenkins Developers
I don't see it in my available updates list.  I tried to download and upload the hpi and now I have a mess of dependencies that won't load or upgrade.
Help!!!

Mark Waite

Jun 1, 2020, 1:24:52 PM6/1/20
to jenkinsci-dev
This is a topic for the Jenkins users list, not the Jenkins developers list.  The Jenkins developers list is for the development of Jenkins.  Questions related to plugin upgrades and Jenkins administration are better handled on the Jenkins users list.

If you know which plugin hpi files you uploaded and have the earlier copies, you should be able to replace that plugin with the earlier version and restart your Jenkins server.  Then you can use the Jenkins Plugin Manager to perform the upgrade.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 11:18 AM Marlene Cote <funee...@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't see it in my available updates list.  I tried to download and upload the hpi and now I have a mess of dependencies that won't load or upgrade.
Help!!!

Marlene Cote

Jun 1, 2020, 1:32:53 PM6/1/20
to Jenkins Developers
I am running the latest cloudbees jenkins distribution.

Gavin Mogan

Jun 1, 2020, 1:37:28 PM6/1/20
to Jenkins Developers, funee...@gmail.com
As mark said, you need to be using the jenkinsci-users mailing list.

But also using the cloudbees version you should be talking to cloudbees not open source volunteers.

Marlene Cote

Jun 1, 2020, 2:42:11 PM6/1/20
to Jenkins Developers
So sorry for messing up and asking here.  thank you for responding and directing me to the right place.