Jenkins Governance Meeting on Sep 30, 2020

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 30, 2020, 1:27:55 PM9/30/20
to Jenkins Developers
Dear all,

As agreed at the previous meetings, today at 6PM UTC we will have a regular Jenkins Governance Meeting. The meeting will happen in Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/91564716663?pwd=R3A2RDFGcU1wTVdoVTErYm1jNzVWdz09 . All community members are welcome to participate!

Current agenda:
  • News!
    • Jenkins Governance and Board officer elections
    • Hacktoberfest
    • Alex Earl is stepping down from the Board on Dec 03
    • // Other news
  • Jenkins Board and Officer elections update (Oleg)
  • Proposal: Updating the officer role definitions ahead of elections (PR)
If you would like to add more topics to the agenda, please do it here.

Best regards,
Oleg

Oleg Nenashev

Oct 1, 2020, 8:26:08 AM10/1/20
to Jenkins Developers
Recording of the Sep 30 governance meeting is now available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAp1rE4wlFA. At this meeting we discussed the recent news (Hacktoberfest, DevOps World, upcoming cdCon, etc.), the ongoing 2020 Governance Board and Officer elections in the project, changes in officer role definitions, and terminology changes. We also had updates on Artifactory costs reduction and on the deprecated FFIS donations flow. Next meeting will happen on Oct 07.