confusion of Kubernetes plugin source code

李立

May 18, 2017, 10:44:45 AM5/18/17
to Jenkins Developers

Hello  ! When I study the code of Kubernetes plugin and I encounter a difficult.
In the method named "call" of class ProvisioningCallback of org.csanchez.jenkins.plugins.kubernetes.KubernetesCloud file, I see waiting 6s after log "Waiting for Pod to be scheduled". Why I don't find anywhere waiting 6s in  the whole build process.
内嵌图片 2
I will be looking forward to your reply!Thanks!

Carlos Sanchez

May 20, 2017, 8:09:31 AM5/20/17
to Jenkins Developers

Not sure what you mean, but there is a wait to ensure the pod is started. Although that should be changed to retries