Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Nagarjun Repala

no leída,
22 ene 2023, 23:14:1322/1/23
a Jenkins Developers
Hi team,

I'm facing issues while running(build) " mvn -am -pl war,bom -DskipTests -Dspotbugs.skip clean install " with an error message. Please check the below screenshot for referenceScreenshot 2023-01-23 092823.png

I'm using Intellij IDE

Please help I'm a beginner to open source and thanks in advance.

Björn Pedersen

no leída,
23 ene 2023, 3:18:3823/1/23
a Jenkins Developers
rnaga...@gmail.com schrieb am Montag, 23. Januar 2023 um 05:14:13 UTC+1:
Hi team,

I'm facing issues while running(build) " mvn -am -pl war,bom -DskipTests -Dspotbugs.skip clean install " with an error message. Please check the below screenshot for referenceScreenshot 2023-01-23 092823.png

Looks like a whitespace problem (a space before .skip is too much)

In future, please copy/paste both command line and output instead of taking screenshots.

opay...@chsc.de

no leída,
23 ene 2023, 4:05:1623/1/23
a Nagarjun Repala,Jenkins Developers
IIRC powershell messes with parameter names with dots, try "-Dspotbugs.skip" *with* quotes.

BR

Nagarjun Repala

no leída,
23 ene 2023, 9:07:3923/1/23
a Jenkins Developers
@Ice and @Opay thank you for responding. It is working after adding quotes around it thank you.

Alex Earl

no leída,
23 ene 2023, 10:25:0023/1/23
a jenkin...@googlegroups.com,Nagarjun Repala
PowerShell considers it an expression, that is why you have to quote it. You can see more information here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/microsoft.powershell.core/about/about_parsing?view=powershell-7.3

Nagarjun Repala

no leída,
23 ene 2023, 12:52:1523/1/23
a Alex Earl,jenkin...@googlegroups.com