Extension ordinal not working

liuweiGL

Jan 20, 2020, 10:43:32 PM1/20/20
to Jenkins Developers

QQ截图20200121113958.png

QQ截图20200121114210.png

Gavin Mogan

Jan 20, 2020, 10:53:00 PM1/20/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
ordinal controls which order the extension gets added to the list of extensions.

I don't think you are looking at the right class, since JobPropertyDescriptor doesn't seem to have anything todo with triggers. I would guess your looking for something extending https://javadoc.jenkins.io/hudson/tasks/BuildTrigger.html or ReverseBuildTrigger (based on the docs)

If you inspect the source, you usually can tell the full class name

Gavin

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 7:43 PM liuweiGL <liuwe...@gmail.com> wrote:

QQ截图20200121113958.png

QQ截图20200121114210.png

liuweiGL

Jan 21, 2020, 12:05:10 AM1/21/20
to Jenkins Developers
Thank you for reply, i think you misunderstood me.

  • I want to add a separate section to the configuration page, just like Build Triggers | Advanced Project Options etc.

  • I manually moved HTML DOM to show the layout i wanted:

  • QQ截图20200121113958.png

在 2020年1月21日星期二 UTC+8上午11:53:00,Gavin Mogan写道:
ordinal controls which order the extension gets added to the list of extensions.

I don't think you are looking at the right class, since JobPropertyDescriptor doesn't seem to have anything todo with triggers. I would guess your looking for something extending https://javadoc.jenkins.io/hudson/tasks/BuildTrigger.html or ReverseBuildTrigger (based on the docs)

If you inspect the source, you usually can tell the full class name

Gavin

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 7:43 PM liuweiGL <liuwe...@gmail.com> wrote:

QQ截图20200121113958.png

QQ截图20200121114210.png

Ullrich Hafner

Jan 21, 2020, 2:38:59 AM1/21/20
to Jenkins Developers
I am not aware that there is an extension point available to add a new section in the UI.

Am 21.01.2020 um 06:05 schrieb liuweiGL <liuwe...@gmail.com>:

[...]

<QQ截图20200121113958.png>