Trademark sublicense request: CloudBees Jenkins Support

tmir...@cloudbees.com

Jun 1, 2018, 8:05:08 AM6/1/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hi all,

On behalf of CloudBees, I’d like to request the permission to use the following name that uses ‘Jenkins’ in it:
  • CloudBees Jenkins Support
This will be a name of a support offering (not a product) for Jenkins support from CloudBees.
This is inclusive of all the services components provided: support people, knowledge base, Advisor, documentation, CSM, the distribution, verfied plugins, etc.
There is also going to be an associated distribution which will use the already approved name "CloudBees Jenkins Distribution".

The aim has been to keep this consistent with existing names already approved following the CloudBees Jenkins <Something> pattern.

I will add this as an agenda for June 6th project meeting to be able to get a decision there. If you have any concerns or objections, please chime in on this thread prior to the meeting, so that we can address them.

Tracy